Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Thanks Lorelei

I want you to show you what came in the mail yesterday.


Pretty, right? I won these from Lorelei Craig (don't you love her name?) who blogs at Mermaid Sews. Lorelei's blog was a stop on the blog hop for the 100 Quilts for Kids put on by Swim, Bike, Quilt. This is all the fabric I need to make a disappearing 9 match quilt, which I will add to the pile of quilts to be taken to my local Women's Shelter. Don't forget the link is open until Oct. 15 to join in, make a quilt, donate it locally if possible, feel good. Easy. This one's close to my heart.  

Thanks so much Lorelei, I do believe in mermaids. 

One last thing, Sarah asked me about the quilt I had pictured in my last post. Sarah, you're "no reply" and I don't know how to get in touch with you to answer your question. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana 


1 comment:

  1. You are sooo welcome. Thank you for the thank you! And thanks for making quilts for charity, so sweet. Hope you have fun making the quilt.

    ReplyDelete