Saturday, May 5, 2012

Foto Finish - Red

Today's optional theme for Foto Finish over at Cat Patches is Red. 

Here's my contribution. Nature always knows the best color combinations.


Today is Barbara's (Cat Patches) birthday, she wrote her age out in Spanish and Irish and since I don't speak either, I think she said she's 28 or maybe 38 :), since she and I are almost the same age, I'm going with the 28, O.K. with you Barbara?

After you've checked out the beautiful red pictures, I hope you'll go to her birthday post and wish her happiness, there's a lovely present for a follower. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

3 comments:

  1. Oh you are too funny. 28 it is. Works for me. Great butterfly image. I've never seen one of those before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing butterfly image!!! Love it with the purple flower :*)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this seems to have quilt written all over it! The colors are just amazing, never seen a butterfly look quite like that before.

    ReplyDelete