Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time To Vote and a Quick Question


Wow, life has really been getting in the way of my computer time. I'm barely finding time to catch up on reading blogs. But I do want to remind you to vote in the Golden Quilter Awards. You have until the end of March to get your vote in. Don't you just love being asked for your opinion? I usually voice it, but I'm not asked that often ;)

While I've got you here, let me ask you a quick question. I've been asked to add a name to a finished quilt. I'm thinking machine embroidery, then hand sew that to the back. Anyone have any other ideas? Sometimes the easiest stuff just goes right past my brain. 

Thanks for stopping by,
Dana

2 comments:

  1. Label it....print it out on Printed Treasures or similar treated fabric and stitch to the back. Use Pigma pen and hand write label---stitch to back. Or use the corner label---a square folded on the diagonal---write on your info. Attach in the corner as you do your binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen those corner labels, very cute and avoids hand sewing. That's what I'll be doing next time! :-)

    ReplyDelete