Saturday, November 5, 2011

Ghastlie Winner


I feel like I'm in mourning for the end of the hop. It has been such a wonderful experience and I enjoyed meeting all of you. I'm still glowing from all of your kind words. Thank you.

A very special Thank You to the amazing Madame Samm who dreamed this hop up and gathered us all together. 

Congratulations to Debbie, who is the winner of the $25.00 gift certificate, I've sent you an email.

I hope this hop is an annual event, I've already seen peeks of next years Ghastlies and I'm making my plans.

Thanks again everyone,

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner and thank you for sharing your Ghastlie experience with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the Ghastlie winner, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Debbie. I too am sad to see the Ghastlie party end. Looking forward to next year as well. Creative sewing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sad too, but I sure have found some wonderful people through the experience. I now have very early morning blog reading time!
    So many ideas and just warmth and happiness to discover!

    ReplyDelete