Sunday, October 30, 2011

Occupy Your Sewing Room

Occupy Sewing Room

This is one of the best ideas I've heard in a long time. Barbara over at Cat Patches is organizing an

Occupy Your Sewing Room

From Dec 3-10 pick a day, any day and sew, sew, sew.
Doesn't that sound so decadently wonderful? Especially before we all get crazy with the holidays.

So make your signs and demand the time just for you. There will be a link up party on Dec.11th to show off what you got done. Anyone can join in, not just bloggers, you can use Flickr, Shutterfly or any photo sharing site that allows you to generate a URL. 

Now I'm off to make my KEEP OUT!! signs.

Dana


2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! Thanks for sharing and I'm definitely scheduling one (with pizza delivery too).

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...I am LOVIN this idea!!!
    thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete